Wednesday 12 June 2013

Wakes me up



                               This crispness

                            That bites my skin pink

       Seeks my attention

               Calls me into its breathless

 Cloudless blue canopy

Challenges my wintery perception

                       Lures me from my heated sanctuary

                         And walks briskly with me

                                         Through a glistening morning

                                           Into a shivering noon

                                    Wakes me up



                           This crispness

                       That pinches my cheeks

Aloft and upward

Whispers it silver sliver

Of moon in blackness

                              Constellates my upward facing awe

                            Beyond the hearth of my retreat

                                And walks softly with me

                               Beneath a sparkling cavern

                                               Into the clarity of night

                     Wakes me up


                        This crispness

                      Seeks my attention

                                   Bites my skin pink

                                              Pinches my cheeks
                               
                                                   Walks with me
                                                                      Wakes me 
                                                                                Up

No comments:

Post a Comment